I finished this shirt last Wednesday and got a good opportunity to get a picture today. The fabric came through Freecycle. The solid purple used on the undercollar, inner cuffs, and inside the collar stand, was taken from an old sheet. (The same sheet was used here.) I ran to JoAnn’s to choose buttons about an hour before I sewed them on. The pattern is KS2849. I’m pleased with the fit, in spite of my residual baby belly. The 1/4 inch seam allowances allowed (heh!) for greater accuracy in sewing. I like the longer short sleeve that covers my upper arm but doesn’t get in the way when I do dishes. This pattern is likely to become a favorite.