Toward the end of April I made this nightgown for Hannah. It’s made from half a vintage sheet. This is sort of an odd picture, but I’m really pleased with the nightgown. I think it turned out very well. I used KS3105.

I also made a few quilt blocks for a charity quilt block lotto. For this lotto you make sets of two blocks each. One block from each set goes into a quilt to be given to needy children and the other goes to the winner of the lotto. You get your name in the lotto by submitting blocks. The guidelines for this lotto were to use the colors, blue, green, and yellow, or any combination of those colors. I made two of each of these blocks.