I made another quilt top for charity this week. Most of these fabrics were given to me, in scraps, by my neighbor. The colors blend better in real life than in the picture. (That fabric that looks dark and coral-colored is not that dark or coral-colored.) I cut enough squares to make the top, then sewed them into rows, making sure to alternate between pink and blue, then I arranged the rows. I took my time getting a balanced placement. When I picked the rows up and sewed them together, I somehow lost that placement. It’s not bad, but it’s not as pleasing as it was. I’ll have to be more careful with the next one, which is all reds.